Tuesday, May 27, 2008

December 12, 1522


December 12, 1522
I just got back from France where I finished my education with my sister, Mary Boleyn. I'm 15 years old and I feel very accomplished. I'm going to start my new life here in England. I intend to get married and have a few kids, but I don't want to marry just anyone, they have to be important and they have to have a good status in society. I'm into a few people right now. I've been going out with Henry Percy (heir of the Earl of Northumberland), Sir Thomas Wyatt (a poet), Sir James Butler, and King Henry VIII. King Henry has been denying me to marry Henry Percy and James Butler. Henry first saw me in 1520 in the Field of Cloth and Gold. I think he's been after me ever since. He's a very needy man.
Very Sincerely,
Anne Boleyn

3 comments:

HappyHelen said...

Hey nice blog! Keep updating!

Alli said...

Awesome blog!!! I love Anne Boleyn!

CR Wall said...

Are your parents very strict, Anne? What is your relationship like with your sister, Mary? Keep up your journal; its great!!